Thing that you do

Seven things you plan to do before you die:

1-Have a greatEx SEX ! muhahaha
2- Have a killer body
3- Burn down my current company
4-Own a coffee/dessert house
5-Travel around the world
6- Name my childs - Paris, Cleopatra,apple..watever
7- Give my parents a hse and cash! (~.~!!)

Seven things I could do:
1-work work work
2-pay off my debt
3-have wet kiss
4-Diet
5-change job
6-eat and shops
7-wake up happily every morning

Seven Celebrity crushes:
1-Daniel Wu
2-Takuya Kimura (my all time fav)
3-Josh harnett
4-Wallace Huo
5-Kwon Sang Woo
6-Jay Chou
7- Maria Sharapova (i love her , love her body, love her hair)

Seven often repeated words:
1-adoi
2-ahmoi
3-haih
4-nia seng
5-aiya
6- sei lor
7-hou fei arr

Seven physical traits I look for in the opposite sex:
1-smartness
2-A guy who wear after shave cologne
3-Clean & neat
4-hardworking
5-Lips
6-body
7-arm

No comments: