8 slices White / Whole meal bread
8 slices Chicken / Turkey / Pork ham
8 slices Cheddar Cheese
Flour solution (2 tbsp Plain flour + 1 tbsp water)
Dried basil leaves
3 eggs, beaten
Pinch of salt
Dash of pepper
Butter for frying
1. Beat eggs with salt and pepper, stir in basil leaves.
Set aside.2. Combine flour solution. Set aside.
3. Cut away the crust of bread.
Roll flat with a rolling pin.
4. Put a slice of ham on bread and a slice of cheese on the cheese.
5. Spread some flour solution on the end of bread.
6. Roll up and close tight.
7. Heat butter. Dip bread roll with egg mixture.
8. Pan fry till golden brown. Serve.