7 Songs

Alamak..I was tagged by Cely.
Wat am I supposed to do now....

Rules:I have to name seven songs which I am listening to these days. The songs can be in any genre; with or without lyrics. The most important thing is that I enjoy listening to them all and will not get bored.

Music live up you soul when u are sad, light up when you are happy.

Here is my list 7 songs currently I am listening

  1. LeYota Luckett - Torn
    • Been listening to this song repeatedly. The rhythm may make you feel relax and sexy at the same time. Good arrangement harr..
  2. Heather Hedley - I wish I wasn't
    • A song given by an old fren few year back. Such a nice song.
  3. Paula DeAndaã - Footprints On My Heartã
    • A Jazz style of song.Easy listening.
  4. Pussycat Dolls - Swãy
    • Mumbo Jumbo..let's dance with this sexy song.
  5. 张惠妹 - 我要快樂
    • Yes..I am happy but I want more happiness.I am greedy..btw who doesn't.One of my fav karaoke song although is diff to sing.
  6. 孙燕姿 - Sometimes Love Just Aint't Enough
    • My favourite all the time. The lyrics just make me melt and yea.especially when you lonely or having trouble in love matter.
  7. 东方神起 (TVXQ) - One
    • Recently I have been listening to this song korean song alot. This is a nice song.I have this song as my darling ringtones..ngek ngek..simply for fun.

Dunno who I wanna tag...

No comments: