messy hair !!!

my hair is so so messy !!! dry & split end... sigh..wat's my prob... mayb lack of nutrition ..anyway
I wanna dye my hair with black color =.=" should I !?!?!?!

gonna do my homemade hair mask. Some recipes to share~

Recipes For Shiny Hair
Stir 1 teaspoon honey into 4 cups (1 quart) warm water. After shampooing, pour mixture through hair. Do not rinse out. Dry as normal.
Honey & Olive Oil Hair Mask
Mix 1/2 cup honey and 3 tablespoons olive oil. Work a small amount at a time through hair until coated. Cover hair with a shower cap; leave on 30 minutes. Shampoo well and rinse.
Yogurt Hair Mask
Beat 1 egg white until foamy. Add to 6 tablespoons plain natural yogurt. Apply to hair in small sections at a time. Leave in for 15 minutes. Rinse.
Egg & Olive Oil Hair Mask
Mix two whole eggs with four tablespoons of olive oil. Smooth through hair. Wrap head with plastic wrap, and leave in hair for 10 minutes. Rinse well.

2 comments:

RealGunners said...

but i dun think black hair suit u wor.. mayb i'm just used to u brown hair.. hmm..

Mars said...

my mum also say the same thing..my original hair also dark brown..never had a black hair b4..lolx