productive

Productive in terms of wat ?
sang chai arr !!! no laa..kai wan siu mehh

today i think is the productive day since year 2008 at work place 9am - 9+pm. Dam hell busy, all issue need to solve urgently. Anyway, client alwiz demand want it by today. Of course cannot la, change program logic u think play play meh..Told them wait and by 2mlw EOD I give them la..U think I got thousand hand meh..Need to solve all the issue log, do UAT testing, need to learn payrun, need to solve GL prob.. For those donno want is GL. --> GL=Generaal Ledger, terms use by Finance. I am dam blur on GL..so don ask me do...*shit la..SCS GL prob again...Nico mak sifu, help me ~~
again dam jialat la, my mgr..ms poon..wat's the big deal in go KL do some handover job. UAT she still can do it without me wat..sek si la..u think u mgr no need to be test all meh..btw, I heard she said the only one she can work with is Nico worr...* Ah jeh..i think you will fight n kill her when work togather with her.. boh chap la..i do watever i can tis week.

my eye also blur when typing this...juz finished my dinner at 10.30opm. suck..SG fried kueh teow ...forever sweet ...isk..anyway, i be back to KL for one week...cari curi ayam work in KL..adios..continue watch Heroes 2.

Anyway, anyone insterested to watch fan bin bin uncensored art movie. Title of the movie is "Ping Guo" English title - Lost in Beijing. (2007) by Fan Bin Bin & Tony Leung Kar Fai

No comments: