Sunday class

I just finished my pilates class and back at home. I just love the pilates teacher, Aloysius.He is a person with sense of humor and nice to talk with. He is not the handsome type with muscular body and tall. He is a medium size, well tone muscle and not very tall but he got his attractive side. I enjoy his class very much and whenever I am free, I will go for his class every sunday. We learn breathing technique, controlling the lungs and lenghten the spine and etc. Pilates eventually are good for improving posture, muscle and spine.

Oh..I just remember my next target...climb the Kinabalu Mount next year. Have to register approximately 6 mth before the actual date. Need to prepare good stamina and breathing as well.

Hungry hungry after class..gonna shower and eat now !! adios

No comments: