Those were the days

I haven’t been working out lately and seem my body start storing those extra fat. Gosh..my ass and tummy gonna get bigger...hell no..don't call me 'cute'..I'm not cute and not sexy. I've work hard to change myself.. do you love the attention from ppl around u when u walk in to a restaurant or shops ? Do you like the feeling strangers come to you and talk to you when u have a drink or even buy u a drink or dinner ? Do you love those eyes winzk at you ? ...well I do..
I lost those attention few years and I don want to repeat it again...
I miss those day, workout and sweat, facial and body massage..then head to coffee shop for a drink...
Do shopping alone, going pub alone..knowing all those strangers..having fun..play kinky, crazy and stupid game with bunch of frens.. looking for "water-fish" and act like those goddamn bitch..


Really miss those day.... sometimes we need to be alone to cool down and do something we like..


Old Me...

Still a fat chiq ~.~"

No comments: