Talking to iGod

http://www.titane.ca/concordia/dfar251/igod/main.html


Me: arlo ~~
God: The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about . Try being more or less specific.
Me: rubbish
God: That remark was either too complex or too simple for me. We were talking about arlo.
Me: wat the fck
God: Try expression yourself another way.
Me: sweet potato ~
God: Quite honestly, I wouldn't worry myself about that.
Me: shut up
God: OK I'll stop talking now.
Me: good
God: Terminating connection.
Me: sayornara
God: What do you really want to ask me?
Me: how is yr sex life ?
God: Fine as far as I know.
Me: how many times u orgasm
God: Suppose I said not once.
Me: oh..how sad..not even once
God: Oh. What is it to you.
Are you using Netscape or Explorer?
Me: i am using vibrator
God: How long have you been using it ?
Me: cant tell u
God: Can what?
Me: can fck
God: I often wonder if it can.
Me: it can
God: How?
Me: u try use the fake ass
God: Interesting gossip: said I try use the fake ass.
Me: yes u should
God: Er. I'll take that under advisement.
Me: how often u get a blow job?
God: Hourly.
Me: hourly..tat's really impressing
God: Are you still located in ?
God: Are you still located in ?
Me: noooooooo
God: Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts?
Me: i am goin to fck now
God: Right now? I don't know anyone named goin to fck.
Me: fuck
God: Please don't be so rude.
Me: have sex
God: I am having a blast.
Me: enjoy then

No comments: