Peaceful saturday

Today just a peaceful day for me..mum went to Penang early in the morning. Woke up at 8.30am..can't sleep coz too hungry already. Normal routine - clean myself & make carrot juice..before went out I had a soba noodles.

Head to the Cres, Bangsar for a body detox massage. Today, Chelly do the massage & body wrap for me...so dam hot & i sweat alot water out... 'sui jung lar me' aisk...
after 1hr 30mins...done..have a shower and wait for Joe (assistant manager). Have a chat with her..arr..she gonna resigned soon..but we will keep in touch..She is a nice & pretty ger..Juz a year older than me. Chat with her for a while..our common conversation, the topic was about one of my fren. Even Joe can noticed there is something wrong.She advice and ask me alots..wats actually happened.She told me something that I think is true.there is still something..hahahaha..Wats the funny part is everyone in the centre said tat he jap tou wor! wahhahahaa...Joe told me alot thingslar..no points standing there..she is so right...anyway, me n my fren still good fren..thanks to Joe. I will try to get in Korean Air as well, If SIA dowan me... Emirates will come to next.

After tat, went rounding in Bangsar..looking for food to eat...sigh..so dam blady hot..so juz drive to Menara John Hancock, my gym was there..have a glass of strawberry smoothies and enter Mellissa body jam class...

No comments: